Chapter DirectorChapter Directors have an Incredible Opportunity
As a Chapter Director you will discover multiple opportunities to grow your business
- Profit sharing opportunities with multiple ways to generate revenue
- Attending The Boardroom Live “Think Tank” for FREE
- Complimentary consultation with The Boardroom executives to help grow your chapter events
- Discounts on all The Boardroom EDGE seminars and conferences
- Access to monthly Leadership calls and Masterminds Groups
- Targeting markets to select sponsors as The Boardroom EDGE Preferred Partners
- Hosting weekly networking events
- Advertising your business in The Boardroom’s EDGE Business Directory for FREE
A New Way to Network
Become an Affiliate Marketing Member
Become an affiliate member today. As an affiliate member with The Boardroom EDGE, you can take advantage of revenue sharing, a 20% commission every time you sign up a new member of The Boardroom EDGE.
You can share a unique opportunity to earn added income while you network. You were going to network anyway so why not earn added income while doing it, through the unique TBE way. As a TBE affiliate member not only will you benefit from the business contacts and skills presented to you through the Boardroom EDGE network of business owners, but now every time you are out networking, and you tell a person about how the Boardroom EDGE is a great way to grow and gain new business, and that person becomes a member then you get paid. No one else offers this. Become a member today.
WHO ARE AFFILIATES?
Affiliates can be individual bloggers, publishers, and influencers as well as companies or individuals.
WHAT IS AFFILIATE MARKETING?
Affiliate marketing is, first and foremost, about relationships. It relies on a relationship between a merchant (ie. Retailer) and you, the affiliate/publisher, as well as a relationship between you and consumers. When you promote the merchant’s product or service offerings (on your blog, website, social media feed, etc.) and a consumer purchases a product/service from the brand based on your promotion, the merchant pays you a revenue share of the sale that you helped generate. Compensation can include join incentives; special discounts or one-time offers to help you become more familiar with the merchant’s brand; product giveaways; blog post bonuses; and, of course, commissions.
HOW DO AFFILIATES GET PAID?
Affiliates can get compensated in a variety of ways, which are determined by the merchant. The three most common are pay-per-sale, pay-per-lead and pay-per-click. Affiliates only get paid when their promotional efforts actually result in a transaction. Most often, all payments earned by affiliates are paid out through the third-party network the program is hosted on.
DO AFFILIATES NEED A CERTIFICATION TO BE AN AFFILIATE?
There is no certification needed. However, we do recommend that you learn as much as possible about what it means to be an affiliate. Fortunately, there is a lot of information out there to help educate new affiliates, including podcasts, blogs, webinars, research reports and much more.
TBE Affiliate Program
You were going to network anyway so why not earn added income while doing it
Non-Member TBE Affiliate
- Earn 20% commission for each person you sign up to be a TBE member
- Fast & easy commission payments through Paypal
- Track every sale through your own dashboard
Get In Touch